Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

If I were you

If I Were You (Inside Out #1)by The steamy first installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones, in the bestselling tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey. 
When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry. 
Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.



I finished this book last night and my reaction was ...
WHAT?
WAIT? 
Are pages missing?
There has to be more ... right?
You can't leave a girl hanging .... ooooooh I need the next book! 


I mean all this is the BEST possible way ... I really enjoyed the book!
Nothing like 50 shades of Grey ... BETTER! Way better!
I love the characters, I love the story line, I love how they mix together

Sara is a schoolteacher but her real passion is art, she is a good girl who is running from her past!
Chris is an artist, one Sara has always admired, he's a bad boy with a dark side and a past he is trying to keep a secret ...
They end up on a hot and steamy journey of discovery ... of each other and themselves!
and then there is Mark.
He owns the art gallery where Rebecca worked and where Sara is now working for the summer ... He's dark, mysterious and in control ... In this book we don't learn a lot about him but he certainly plays a role in this story. What does he see in Sara, what does he want with Sara, where is this going with Sara?

oh boy, I need the other books ... SOON!
I need to know more!

I would definitely recommend this book and author Lisa Renee Jones!




No comments:

Post a Comment