Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Monday, May 19, 2014

Rebecca's Lost Journals by Lisa Renee Jones continued ...

Rebecca's Lost Journals (Inside Out #1.1-1.4; 2.5) by Lisa Renee Jones

I left my last blog open because I didn't finish it, as was suggested before the last novella The Master Undone (Mark's POV)
Im glad I waited to read this novella ... if you intend to read the whole series (AND YOU SHOULD!) leave this novella before you continue on with BEING ME!
this novella takes place almost immediately after Being Me ends

Up til now, I haven't known what to make of Mark ... I'm not sure if I like him or hate him ... maybe both!
He's a mystery.
He's controlling, dominating, arrogant
He's sexy
He does seem to have a sense of humour, though it doesn't come out (he's in control)

We know a little about him but not a lot
This novella is a twist in that it shows us a glimpse into Mark's life when it's changing ...
I can't wait to read more about him ... I'd like an entire book or more about him so we can see into past, his mind, his life

Hmm, I think I might like Mr Compton!


While Rebecca's Lost Journals contains 4 novellas ...
The Seductions
The Contract
His Submissive
My Master 

and ...
The Master Undone 
...you can buy them separately in ebooks (on Amazon, Kobo, etc) 


No comments:

Post a Comment