Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sara and Chris ... I've missed you!

Ok, it's been a while since I last posted a blog ... I've been stupid busy!
I barely sat down at a computer and when I did it was mostly to do photo editing.
My twin sister got married on June 5th and had a wedding party on June 7th ... it was a blast btw!
I went down two weeks earlier to help finish with the prep and stuff (wow, there's a lot of work that goes into planning a wedding ...even a simple farm wedding!) and I took photos of both days.
So when I did sit down it was to edit photos and/or sleep! LOL
I didn't read at all during my time away and I missed reading so much! I had started Lisa Renee Jones's REVEALING US before I left and even though I took Sara and Chris with me, I didn't spend any time with them.
I missed them! I craved them! But, I was just to busy and tired to enjoy them so I ignored them (even though I placed the book on my nightstand to taunt me for over 2 weeks)

I am home now and last night I dedicated some time to these two ... Aaaaaaaaaaah!
I am a little over half way through the book and enjoying it immensely
Today, I plan to work on photos and then dive back into this story


The third installment in the sexy Inside Out erotic romance series—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.

You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?




























If you aren't reading LISA RENEE JONES yet ... you should be!
=)
http://www.lisareneejones.com/

You can find here on Twitter, Facebook, and more 

No comments:

Post a Comment