Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Love, Lies & the DA by @RebeccaRohman1 review






My Review: FIVE STARS

I bought this book because I kept seeing graphic quotes and teasers  on Facebook
(some shown below)
 I wanted paperback so I had to order it from the US (Amazon.com)
(only available in Canada in ebook version ...as far as I could find)
it was worth ordering ... I thoroughly enjoyed this book...from beginning to end! 

do I recommend this book?
HELL YEAH! 
I was captivated from the first page! 

Did I love the characters?
YOU BETCHA

I love finding treasures and this book is a TREASURE!
I couldn't put the book down ... I had to cause the holidays kept me really busy (grumble grumble)
but I picked it back up when I returned home and fell easily back into the story

long story short (the book is big ... I love BIG BOOKS)... 
buy it, you won't regret it!!! :)






2 comments:

  1. Lisa. Thank you so much for reading my book, for your wonderful review and also for taking the time to do this lovely post. I am so grateful to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure Rebecca! I loved the book and I can't stop talking about it! =D

    ReplyDelete